At the Pine Rivers Charity Fun Run, we need to specify a few rules in order to keep the event safe, fair and to respect the stakeholders involved. We request that you please obey these rules:
- No dogs are allowed at the Pine Rivers Charity Fun Run other than accredited assistance dogs.
- Prams are only allowed in the 5km and 2km events and must start towards the back and not to impeed those running.
- Runners may have support bikes follow them on course. Any support bike does so at thier own risk. Support bikes must obey the directions of police, SES and event marshals and cannot provide any material assisstance to the runner in the form of drinks or nutrition or carry anything for the runner.
- There is a cut off time of 3 hours for the half marathon (9:30am). All other events have a cut off of 9:30am as well.
- Runners are not allowed to run with someone else's bib. Transfers of entries must be completed online in the Active registration system by 28th May 2020. The transfer works by the new runner paying the current registration price in full and the runner who originally registered will recieve the registration fee they paid, less $5 transfer fee.
- Runners can change event distance for themselves, if the current registration fee for the distance you are tranfering to is higher than the registration fee you originally paid, you will be required to pay the difference. If the current registration fee for the distance you are transfering to is lower than the registration fee you originally paid, you will forfiet the difference.